Tuesday, July 24, 2012

oasis. desert.

In your eyes I saw only trails. Though you said  you did not want to lead me--
You said this reaching back for my hand.

We walked into a fevered desert


Out where clouds rise then disappear,
Out where I could not see

Your caring for me was a choice
I could not make.


Still we continued
Beyond contradiction

My doubt, my desire.....


Sifting into the sand....

Poetry by Karen Benke

Rottweiler pullover by Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy, Skorts by Yves Identify, Acid wash denim tights by Mental, Moon walker Shoes  by Sprinter, Amish hat and assorted trinkets by SM accessories.
Photography by Ben Tui & John Canedo for Events Photographers of Cebu
Grooming by Chady Pantaleon
Assisted by Joshy Molly Gorne

About this set:

My first style entry.

I have decided to keep the words short and have more of the visuals.

Got my Riccardo Tisci Rottweiler sweater, which is nothing short of divine! Been lusting over it since it came out of the runway, seasons ago.

Finally its mine.

Orgasmic.





8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total eyecandy overload! Thank you for this series, Andre. You rock this look so well. I look forward to more posts. Seriously. You've inspired me to revive me cobwebby blog now :-) Sorry had to delete my previous post. It was ridden with ridiculous typos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely awesome! We need aesthetics in the world. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of how it is to be kissed by beauty on the forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked! Quite a statement! Love the skorts most especially...looking forward to more of your dreilicious styles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andre .犬のトップス、かっこいいね~。ほしいです! これからもかっこいいスタイルを提案してね!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome blog!!! i love the entire concept, keep it up and keep me posted for more blogs to come.....

    ReplyDelete